Lamphey Primary School
Lamphey Primary School is situated in the heart of rural Pembrokeshire close to the historical town of Pembroke. Pupils attend the school from a wide area within Pembrokeshire with the catchment of the school including Lamphey, Freshwater East, Hodgeston and East Trewent. The school is in the centre of the village and enjoys an extremely positive, friendly and welcoming ethos providing quality education for everyone.
- Blended Learning Information
- Statutory Notice – Welsh-Medium Primary School in Pembroke Sept 2023
- Information for children – coming back to school June 2020
- IMPORTANT – Information for parents regarding reopening of Lamphey Primary School
- Letter from Pembrokeshire County Council re. reopening of schools 11th June 2020